Friday news is the best news.
1. Canada ruled to uphold net neutrality. This is very good news and will protect the internet as know it… at least in Canada. More here.
2. Indiana University is banning students with a criminal history of sexual or domestic assault from participating in sports. Good move Indiana U, now let’s see other universities follow suit. More here.
3. Arkansas has executed its first inmate in more than a decade. Finally found a use for those expiring lethal injection drugs. More here.
4. The United States wants to arrest Julian Assange. Of course they do, but we’re hoping he’s got something on Trump. More here.
5. Ivanka Trump has hired herself a Chief of Staff. People are (understandably) outraged. More here.
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.