All the news that’s fit to upload and even some that’s probably not.
1. Trump wants to hire 5,000 more border control guards. This will be difficult as the hiring process is quite elitist and they’d need to loosen procedures. More here.
2. Kim Jong Un has had five high-ranking officials executed for lying to him. If anything, this proves things could be a lot worse in America. More here.
3. The Yemen SEAL raid, which cost the life of a Navy SEAL and a number of children, has not yielded any intelligence. Ugh. More here.
4. Spain just appointed a sex commissioner to solve their “demographic challenge”. Unfortunately there are no giant Spanish sex orgies planned yet. More here.
5. Juliet Evancho has won her federal case for trans students to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity. This is a great victory. More here.
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.